Programs Designed to Make College Worth It
Austin Community College lets you take control of your college journey by offering affordable and flexible classes, extensive support services to help you reach your academic and career goals, and fast tracked programs that provide a direct line to a rewarding career.
Find the Future YOU Want
Take control of how you learn with flexible programs in 10 diverse areas of study. Depending on where you decide to take your college journey, you can earn a fast track career certificate, complete a career-technical associate degree, or finish with a bachelor’s degree from the best universities in Texas through ACC’s transfer programs.
Take the First Step with Support
ACC’s tuition starts low and stays low, with hundreds of available scholarships and extensive financial aid opportunities that make college an easier choice for everyone.
Do What You Love, In and Out of the Classroom
With state of the art locations found all across Central Texas, ACC helps you get started on your future right here at home. Experience cutting-edge education and technology delivered to college campuses in your community, and fully accessible wherever you go with ACC Online.
How to Register for the 2022 Fall Semester
Whether you’re new to ACC or a returning student, registering for fall classes at ACC is easy and convenient. View All Dates
May 16 – Current student registration starts
May 23 – New student registration starts
Aug 21 – Tuition deadlines begin
Aug 22 – 16wk, & 1st 8wk classes start
Oct 17 – 2nd 8wk classes start
New to ACC
You’ll need to apply before registering, but the steps are simple and your application is 100% free, no fees!
You will need:
- Your high school AND college transcripts
- Test scores or exemptions
- Residency form
- Meningitis immunization proof or waiver
Current and Former ACC Students
No need to reapply! Your fall registration starts May 16, 2022.
Do these steps as soon as possible:
- Check your MyACC account for any holds.
- Submit a new residency form if you’ve been gone a year or longer.
- Double-check and update any information.
- Register for classes ASAP.
Fall 2022 Registration FAQs
What should I do before registration starts?
Is there still time to get financial aid?
- After applying to ACC, your first step to financial aid includes completing your FAFSA to apply for grants (free money), loans, and work study employment. Applying early helps ensure the best financial aid options, but FAFSA processes applications year round, meaning it is never too late to complete your FAFSA!
- Priority applications for ACC’s fall scholarships end May 1st, 2022. However there is still time to submit your one time scholarship application to be eligible for hundreds of ACC Foundation scholarships for the fall and spring semesters.
I applied last year but didn’t take classes. Do I have to start over with the application?
When do I pay tuition to keep my classes?
I’m interested in transferring to ACC. How do I know if my credits will transfer?
ACC has an easy and convenient way to check transfer credits and course equivalencies. If the college or course you are looking for is not listed on this page under the Course Equivalencies column, tccns.org provides a comprehensive database of transfer credits and equivalencies across Texas colleges and universities.
I’m not sure I can complete my application in time for the start of the semester. What are my options?
Your best option is to connect with an ACC Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-223-4636 for assistance applying. They can help point you in the right direction for required documents and transcripts, and assist in completing your application.
Contact ACC’s recruitment team for 1-on-1 assistance. We can help with admission steps, financial aid information, career and university transfer planning, and more.