Austin Community College Fall Registration 2023
Programs Designed to Make College Worth It
Austin Community College is your top choice to start college with affordable and flexible classes, extensive support services to help you reach your academic and career goals, and fast tracked programs that provide a direct line to a rewarding career.
- Flexible programs in 10 areas of study
- Convenient online classes with ACC Online
- Fast-track career training
- More than 70% in savings on tuition
- Transfer credits to a Texas university
Careers in High Demand
Did you know? IT, healthcare, and business administration are among the fastest-growing careers in Central Texas and the country. Check out the degree programs below that will prepare you for a rewarding career.
Save More Than 70% on Tuition
ACC’s tuition starts low and stays low, with 700+ available scholarships and extensive financial aid opportunities that make college an easier choice for everyone.
Classes & Career Exploration Close to Home
With state of the art locations found all across Central Texas, ACC helps you get started on your future right here at home. Find your campus and take a tour for a look at cutting-edge career technology and real classes that will set you up for success. Or, check out ACC Online for all the best academic programs and student support available anytime, anywhere.
How to Register for the 2023 Fall Semester
Whether you’re new to ACC or a returning student, registering for fall classes at ACC is easy and convenient. View All Dates
May 15 – Current/former students with 60+ hours – registration for fall classes starts
May 16 – Current/former students with 45+ hours – registration for fall classes starts
May 17 – Current/former students with 30+ hours – registration for fall classes starts
May 18 – Current/former students with 15+ hours – registration for fall classes starts
May 19 – Current/former with 0 hours AND new students- registration for fall classes starts
Aug 8, Aug 15, Aug 22, and Weekly – Tuition deadlines depending on registration date
Aug 21 – 16wk, & 1st 8wk classes start
Oct 16 – 2nd 8wk classes start
New to ACC
You will need:
- Your high school AND college transcripts
- Test scores or exemptions
- Residency form
- Meningitis immunization proof or waiver
Current and Former ACC Students
No need to reapply! Fall registration starts May 15, 2023.
Do these steps as soon as possible:
- Check your MyACC account for any holds.
- Submit a new residency form if you’ve been gone a year or longer.
- Double-check and update any information.
- Register for classes ASAP.
Fall 2023 Registration FAQs
What should I do before registration starts?
Is there still time to get financial aid?
- After applying to ACC, your first step to financial aid includes completing your FAFSA to apply for grants (free money), loans, and work study employment. Applying early helps ensure the best financial aid options, but FAFSA processes applications year round, meaning it is never too late to complete your FAFSA!
- Priority applications for ACC’s fall scholarships end May 1st, 2023. However there is still time to submit your one time scholarship application to be eligible for hundreds of ACC Foundation scholarships for the fall and spring semesters.
I applied last year but didn’t take classes. Do I have to start over with the application?
When do I pay tuition to keep my classes?
|I Registered||You must pay in full or establish a payment plan by:|
|May 15-Aug. 8||Tuesday, Aug. 8 by 11:59 p.m.|
|Aug. 9-Aug. 15||Tuesday, Aug. 15 by 11:59 p.m.|
|Aug 16-Aug 22||Tuesday, Aug 22 by 11:59 p.m.|
|On or after Aug 23||Weekly payment due each Tuesday by 11:59 p.m. beginning Aug. 29|
Visit austincc.edu/tuition for information on payment plans and same day pay options.
I’m interested in transferring to ACC. How do I know if my credits will transfer?
I’m not sure I can complete my application in time for the start of the semester. What are my options?
Contact us for 1-on-1 assistance. We can help with admission steps, financial aid information, career and university transfer planning, and more.