Get Ahead and Stay Ahead – Your Way
Earn college credits online or on campus at Austin Community College. With shorter, smaller classes and faster-paced learning, you can stay on track and still enjoy your summer.
ACC’s 5-, 9-, or 10-week courses can help you focus on one or two subjects, ease your course load for next semester, and even graduate earlier! Financial aid and student support services, free tutoring and convenient locations make it easy to fit credits into your summer plans.
Summer Classes at ACC
Browse unique summer courses offered online and across all ACC campuses. With so many opportunities to explore, this summer is also the perfect time to try something new!
How to Register for the 2022 Summer Semester
Whether you’re new to ACC or a returning student, registering for summer classes at ACC is easy and convenient.
April 4 – Current student registration starts
April 18 – New student registration starts
May 16 – Tuition deadlines begin
May 31 – 10wk, 9wk & 1st 5wk classes start
July 5 – 2nd 5wk classes start
New to ACC (including university students)
You’ll need to apply before registering, but the steps are simple and your application is 100% free, no fees!
You will need:
- Your high school AND college transcripts
- Test scores or exemptions
- Residency form
- Meningitis immunization proof or waiver
Current and Former ACC Students
No need to reapply! Your summer registration starts April 4, 2022.
Do these steps as soon as possible:
- Check your MyACC account for any holds.
- Submit a new residency form if you’ve been gone a year or longer.
- Double-check and update any information.
- Register for classes ASAP.
Summer 2022 Registration FAQs
Can I receive financial aid for summer courses?
Yes, full financial aid benefits can be applied during the summer semesters. Grants from your FAFSA application, scholarships, and federal aid are all available and may be used to help pay for your summer semester.
Are there fewer classes available during the summer?
- With over 100 unique program areas offering a variety of flexible summer classes, ACC provides the same diverse course offerings for any student looking to get ahead and learn something new this summer. Visit ACC’s Summer Course Schedule to get a better idea of what classes you can take.
Can I take summer classes at ACC if I am enrolled in a different college/university?
Yes! In fact, taking summer classes at a community college is one of the best ways to get ahead on your degree plan, catch up with short and flexible courses, and accomplish more than ever during the fun summer months. Be sure to complete the application process if you’ve never attended ACC before.